Over 40 Years Of Experience
Whether it’s been 6 months or 10 years since your last dental appointment, our staff will be more than happy to show you that dental care doesn’t have to be frightening. Our office is known for its comfortable and caring environment. No matter what your dental needs are, we can help you.
Our Miami Dentist Offers Many Services, Including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Lumineers, veneers, crowns, bridges, are all available in our office. Our dentist can help you feel better about your smile. We also offer teeth whitening.
- ClearCorrect: These clear braces can help you correct your smile in an efficient and convenient way. They are invisible, removable, and covered by many insurance plans.
- Dental Implants: You don’t have to live with missing teeth or loose dentures. Our experienced dentist offers implants that will look and feel just like your natural teeth. Most patients come in with missing teeth and leave with new teeth the same day.
- Oral Surgery: Tooth extractions, infection treatment, wisdom teeth extractions, and oral lesions are all available in our office. No matter what your oral surgery needs are, we can help. These procedures are done in the comfortable atmosphere of our home office with no need to transfer you elsewhere.
- Periodontal Services: Periodontal Disease elevates the risk of stroke and heart disease, which is why it should not be left untreated. We provide periodontal disease treatment for bone regeneration, gum disease, gum grafting, soft tissue management and also offer fixed teeth in a day with All on 4 Dental Implants.
Too often, people avoid the dentist for years because of a physical, psychological, or emotional problem with dental treatment. Our staff works hard to ensure that all of our clients are comfortable while still maintaining the highest professionalism. Your dental health is just as important as your physical health, so we work hard to ensure that you will come back for continuous preventative care. It’s never too late to catch up on your dental hygiene. Start now by making an appointment with our experienced professionals by calling us at (305) 661-9556.